Monday, July 30, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #142 and Moving!

This Thursday, I'll be posting my first official Play Date Cafe challenge post, but in the meantime, I wanted to encourage you to check out this week's challenge! There's only one day left to get your entry in!


I actually started on a background for this, but then had to pack all my art supplies up because I am moving later this week! Here's a peek at our new place:

This is our very first home, our first place with our own walls and backyard, with a washer and dryer, and with three bedrooms! We are super-excited. It is an awesome house that I hope we can live in for many years to come!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hooray for your new home! I'm so excited for you!!

Julie Ranae said...

I'm so happy for you Lynn...there is nothing like your first home & although ours didn't have a washer & dryer, I was SO excited to have a PLACE for my washer & dryer...the little things make us ladies SO happy : )
Looking forward to your first official post with us Thursday! YAY!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

How exciting, Lynn! We're still in escrow on our first place and can't wait to move! I'll have my very own studio for the first time! Woo hoo! Congrats!!