Thursday, December 13, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #161

Well, the Christmas season is in full swing, and the color story this week is perfect to get you in the mood, if you aren't already!

Click here or on the image to get all the information about this week's challenge!!

This week, I was inspired by this pin:
                                                                                           Source: mayflaum.com via Lynn on Pinterest


Here's my take:






I used a lot of odds and ends this week...the only supplies by specific known manufacturers are a Crafter's Workshop Harlequin Stencil, Green striped washi tape by Freckled Fawn, stickers by SRM, and a tiny harlequin stamp by Tim Holtz.

This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp!


Make sure to go to The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog for more information on how you could win a gift card to Simon Says Stamp!

4 comments:

Donna B. said...

Wow, Lynn! I love that pin and I LOVE your tree!! I'm going to make one like this in my journal this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Elton said...

Lynn this is out of this world! Love the pretty combination of elements you've used. Super project ;)

Danee said...

You're project is way better than the pin….

Danee said...

You're project is way better than the pin….