Thursday, July 4, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #189 Burgundy, Terracotta, Icy Blue

It's that time again! Happy 4th of July to all the residents of the USA out there :)

Check out this week's color story:


And take a look at my tag:

The message was something that I needed to tell myself this week. I had a bad encounter and I just couldn't let it go! I am finally feeling better, after taking my own advice.

This week, our sponsor is The Memory Nest.
If you would like to win a prize from them (and who wouldn't??), then go to The Play Date Cafe Challenge Blog for complete rules and information!


2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I absolutely ADORE this tag! Love your use of Dana Wakely, and the dimension is brilliant!

- have a wodnerful weekend!
-Kimberly

Jill Norwood said...

Your tag and its sentiment are wonderful. I read something on someone's blog last week that really helped me out in the same exact way....it is hard to let things go sometimes!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my first ever mixed media project!
:) Jill