Thursday, November 8, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #157

And the colors are: Plum, Fuchsia, and Wisteria! Purple (in all its various shades) is my favorite, so I was super happy to see this color story.


Here is my project, another tag:


Supplies of note: washi tape by Queen and Co, glitter swirl chipboard piece by Colorbok, big flowers from Tattered Flowers Die/Tim Holtz, stamps for "beauty" by Studio g and Making Memories, and everything else is from my stash.

I feel like I am getting the hang of tag making, and I love that if I mess up, it isn't a huge deal...I can either gesso over it and start over, or just start a completely new tag :)

For complete challenge information, check out The Play Date Cafe blog!

If you play along by completing a project and linking up, you are eligible to win this week's prize from Simon Says Stamp!

Simon Says Stamp

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Love this tag and all the elements you added to it! I love purple too and these colors make me happy!