Monday, July 2, 2012

Enjoy This Crazy Life

I am on a roll, I have completed another color challenge from The Play Date Cafe. I love their color choices, they are always very inspiring, and it truly is a (good) challenge for me!
After I used these colors together for my background, I decided that they looked kinda crazy, and then I used ink to make the title. My life, like most people's, is pretty crazy but I also have to remember to enjoy it!
And my kitty Asmodean wanted to be in the photo, too:
And finally, here's an old one I never got around to posting, for Play Date #133 a few weeks ago:
Both of these used mainly acrylic paints, punchinella, typekeys roller stamp from Stampin Up, foam stamps and alphabet from Making Memories, stamps from Claudine Hellmuth, collaged paper, gesso, and SEI spray inks, and a lot of found objects.

No comments: