Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #145

Welcome to The Play Date Cafe Challenge #145! Check out the gorgeous color story:
 Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Momenta! (Check out the PDCC blog for complete prize information.)


This week, I felt like making a card instead of a canvas or art journal page. But, after I made it, I liked it so much, I didn't want to add a greeting (because then I might have to give it away!), so I kept the word simple and ambiguous :) I actually took inspiration from one of the photos in the color story, too (the hearts).
Supplies: gesso, acrylic paint, SEI tumble dye, punchinella, book paper, alphabet stencil, flowers, Stampin' Up typewriter keys roller stamp, mod podge, masking tape, a plastic doily, grid stamp by Kaisercraft, adhesive trim by K & Company

For more details, prize information, and to find out how to play along in the challenge, visit The Play Date Cafe  blog!

7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love those adorable hearts. Fab design!

Donna B. said...

Another gorgeous journal page! I aspire to make backgrounds like that!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful, love those colors together!

Julie Ranae said...

I really love your journal pages. You know how to make the colors really work!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool! I love the warm colors and the textural feel of your journal page. Blessings!

Stacy said...

WOW!!! This is AMAZING, love it :)

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous texture and interest!