Today I have a few more projects I have been working on.
First up, an art journal page! I just love how it turned out. The colors are mostly from Ranger Color Wash, and some Dylusions spray.
And next is something I have been meaning to do for a long time. I have several art journals (like the one above) that are actually old altered books. But until now, I have left their covers blank. But I got bored with that, and am working on altering all of them now. I may end up not liking it (because it means I won't be working on a flat surface), but I just couldn't handle those ugly covers any more. Here's a look at the first one:
I absolutely love how it turned out! Recently I bought some Cobalt Blue Luminarte Silks Glaze, and it is now my favorite shade, I think. I also used some Vavoom Red, Pumpkin Spice, Sunflower, and Teal on there too. The stencil I used (Prima/Vintage Vanity) turned out really well too.
Well, that's it for today! I have another altered book in the works, so hopefully I will be back with that soon.