First, an altered Tim Holtz burlap panel. I used some more wood diecuts from SACrafters. The small hexagon pieces are Studio Calico. I created the heart myself using the same process as described in this post.
I couldn't decide if it needed more, but now that I am looking at the photos, I'm pretty happy with it!
I'm entering it in the Paper Wings Productions Anything Goes May Challenge.
Next is another altered burlap panel. I had the hardest time photographing this one--I think it looks much better in person, but oh well. I used a technique that I saw in this video from Frank Garcia from Prima for the torn edges effect.
And I'm entering this last one into the Berry71Bleu May challenge. I absolutely love flowers and I love the simplicity of the single red rose in the center of this little canvas! Here's the inspiration image--you can even see the lower left hand image lent a bit of inspiration to my canvas as well.
As always, thanks for stopping by!