Monday, December 1, 2014

December Challenge

Time for a new Mixed Media Challenge! This month, we're having a little fun and giving you the opportunity to play a game :) Tic-tac-toe!

http://mixedmediamc.blogspot.com/
You just need to create a project using at least of the items in a row (across, down, or diagonal).

Here's mine:


I used ribbon, a bow, and glitter! Just for fun, I also used a star and stamps.

It's a bit hard to tell, but I used a "double-embossig" technique for the background. I used my Big Shot and an embossing folder, then rubbed it with an embossing pad and used white distress powder. It gave a really nice snowy look, which is what I was going for.

The wreath is made from little plastic leaves (they are called "table scatter"). I just stacked them around and glued them down in a circle.

I used modeling paste and glitter to create the snow on the wreath.

Hope you enjoy!

If you want to play along, visit The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog for complete details. The sponsor this month is Inspiration Emporium, and you can win a $25 gift card. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

nancy carroll said...

love the double embossing. Awesome tag, TFS