Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Peek at my art

Apparently, "shortly" in my world means about 6 weeks, because that's how long it took to actually pretty up the blog! And well, it's still not that pretty but at least it's better than it was before.

So I guess I will share a little bit of my body of work here to get started. I have been taking several workshops, mostly from Christy Tomlinson, but also from Roben-Marie Smith and Traci Bautista (on Strathmore).

I have so many things to share but here are just a few of my favorites:

inspired by the SheArt workshops:
She Art #4

Girl

Brother and Sister

inspired by Roben-Marie's art journal conversion class:
Art Journal

and a random art journal pages:
Imperfection

And my other artsy love is digital scrapbooking. Here are a few of my favorite pages lately:








Well, thanks for looking! Hopefully I will be back soon with more posts.

No comments: