Thursday, November 15, 2012

Playdate Cafe Challenge 158 - A Card!?!

Can you believe that for this challenge, I actually made a rather clean-and-simple card? I didn't use any paint at all! I don't know why, I guess these beautiful colors just screamed CAS to me!  Check out the color story:


Here is my card:


Even though it's not my usual style, I love how it turned out (don't worry though, I will be sure to head back to some messy art journaling next time!)

Do the colors inspire you? Then create a project and you could win a prize from Scor-Pal!

Make sure to visit The Play Date Cafe blog for all the challenge details.

Also, because of the Thanksgiving holiday next week, this is a special two-week challenge. So, you have plenty of time to participate! Can't wait to see what you make!

5 comments:

maria f. said...

Oh, I see the title below... happy belated Lynn.
I LOVE this card. The mega white and the amazing colors and patterns.

Donna Bowman said...

Love your CAS card Lynn!! That collage you made is FAB!!

Rachel W K said...

even though there isn't paint... it still seems very YOU! i just love this so much
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Wow I love this!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! Love the cluster of embellishments!!