Thursday, November 15, 2012

Playdate Cafe Challenge 158 - A Card!?!

Can you believe that for this challenge, I actually made a rather clean-and-simple card? I didn't use any paint at all! I don't know why, I guess these beautiful colors just screamed CAS to me!  Check out the color story:


Here is my card:


Even though it's not my usual style, I love how it turned out (don't worry though, I will be sure to head back to some messy art journaling next time!)

Do the colors inspire you? Then create a project and you could win a prize from Scor-Pal!

Make sure to visit The Play Date Cafe blog for all the challenge details.

Also, because of the Thanksgiving holiday next week, this is a special two-week challenge. So, you have plenty of time to participate! Can't wait to see what you make!

5 comments:

maria f. said...

Oh, I see the title below... happy belated Lynn.
I LOVE this card. The mega white and the amazing colors and patterns.

Donna B. said...

Love your CAS card Lynn!! That collage you made is FAB!!

Rachel said...

even though there isn't paint... it still seems very YOU! i just love this so much
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Wow I love this!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! Love the cluster of embellishments!!