Saturday, December 29, 2012

A few shares...

Here are a couple projects I haven't gotten around to sharing yet. The very talented Ashli of purplemailbox has a great Layout Linky going on, and she inspired me to share a few things!

First, I have a layout I just completed for CSI: Color, stories, and investigation #51.  I have been meaning to complete one of their fun challenges for awhile now, so I'm glad I finally got around to it!


Next, here is a digi art journal page using lots of kits from Captivated Visions (full credits here). I used this pin for inspiration.


Finally, here is a steampunk-ish/Victorian/whatever She Art girl! I like how her outfit turned out, but she ended up a bit too tiny for the canvas, I think. Also the background looks a bit vomit-y! Oh well!


Thanks for taking a look! I have everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve and Day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What FABULOUS work! I love it all and am blown away that the art journaling page is digital. It looks like I could just reach out and touch all the textures. Awesome! Thanks so much for linking up at purplemailbox.com :)

TrĂ­ona said...

Gorgeous work! Love the layout in particular :)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great sampling of work! The flower is simply amazing!! Gorgeous colors.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, Lynn!

You asked about my printer. I have a Cannon Pixma MG5300. I always used to have HP printer, but the last one I got was terrible, so we took it back, and the guy at Best Buy recommended this one. It was much cheaper than the HP we had bought. Anyway, I love it.

Oh, and sometimes I print my Coordinates on photo paper to make the colors more vibrant and bold. If you print them on cardstock, the paper absorbs a lot of the ink and mutes the colors.

Danee said...

You're pages are beautiful and that flower…stunning. I love all the texture. So many scrapers today just overload the page and the photo gets lost. You keep a nice balance…add all the pretties but the photo still shows.

Maura said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Kelly Pyron said...

What a great range of work! I love all your projects!

Malin/malwa said...

Beautiful projects! I really like the CSI-layout.