Thursday, January 24, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #166 - Succeed!

This week we have a very fun and bold color splash!


I will be honest, it has been a very long couple of weeks lately. I won't go into details, but I have been very stressed! I was really struggling with this one--mostly because as a mixed media artist, it is very hard for me to only use one color :) But they don't call it a "challenge" for nothing! 

I decided to make a tag but wasn't sure what type of sentiment or quote to add. I realized that I had picked a word for my "One Little Word" this year but hadn't actually created anything with it yet. I decided that the bold green would be perfect to go with my word.  I hope you like it!



If you want to play along too, it's easy! Just visit The Play Date Cafe for complete rules and information. This week's sponsor is Viva LasVegastamps!



1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Love this tag Lynn! The green heart with the doily and the word are perfect!