Thursday, January 3, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #163

I absolutely love the color story this week:


Unfortunately, with the holidays, I didn't get as much time to create as I would have liked! So, I made a little tag:


 And, I happened to remember a digital layout I created almost 2 years ago with a very similar color palette. It's still one of my favorite layouts today! I figured I would share:


As a sidenote, I am becoming a little discouraged with paper scrapping because I actually like my digital layouts a lot better so far.  Like I said, I made this two years ago, but I feel like it is better than any paper layout I have made recently.  I hope that I can start to get the hang of this paper thing! I guess I just gotta keep at it! The first digital layouts I made 5 years ago were pretty bad too, I suppose!

Anyways, if you are inspired by the color story, please play along with us! All you have to do is create a new project and then link us up! This week, you could win a prize from our amazing prize vault :) For complete challenge information, head over to The Play Date Cafe blog!

3 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the grugy look to your tag... great use of the colors.

Donna B. said...

Awesome tag Lynn!! Love the star and the background! Great layout too TFS!

Kristin said...

GORGEOUS digi layout! I've hesitated on going digi 'cause I know I'll be like you. I may like it better! It's so pretty, I love how soft and quirky it is. THanks for visiting my blog!