Thursday, March 7, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #172

That's right, it's time for another great color story this week!  Here it is:


And here's my take on these bright, happy colors:


I just love that big flower, it's from Michael's. I also love those fibers--they are recycled from a coaster swap I participated in recently (another participant used it as wrapping and I just had to re-use it myself!)

Well, I don't have a lot to say today, but I do hope that if these colors inspire you, that you join in with us! Go to The Play Date Cafe blog for complete participation rules and prize information.

Our sponsor this week is Scrapbookpal.com. You could win a gift certificate!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some sunshine as we in the Northern Hemisphere are getting closer to spring :)


1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

This is DELIGHTFUL, colorful, and inspirational! I love the pizazz those fibers add~