Thursday, April 4, 2013

Play Date Cafe #176

Hello everyone! I am so excited to bring you this week's challenge from The Play Date Cafe!  This week we are using these gorgeous neutral tones:


And, our sponsor is the amazing Jenni Bowlin Studios! I have been a fan of hers for a long time, so it was so awesome to be able to use some of her stamps on this project.

I think tags may be one of my most favorite things to make. I used background paper by DCWV, some corrugated cardboard (recycled from a package), a few recollections pieces, a wood veneer arrow by Freckled Fawn, and a fabric flower I found at a local store: Small Studio. I just visited there for the first time and it was soo full of goodies, I loved it!

And, of course I used this stamp from Jenni Bowlin!

My kitties loved this tag, too. I had it sitting out for less than 5 minutes, before I was going to photograph it, and they dragged it away :)

If you love Jenni Bowlin, then be sure to stop by The Play Date Cafe challenge blog for complete information on how to enter the challenge, and find out how you could win a great prize!

 
 

No comments: