Thursday, May 2, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #180

This week, we have a color splash! Check it out:

Here is my take. I realize my magenta looks way off in this photo, but it is much closer in person, I promise!

I am excited that I got to use a few things I have been meaning to...the rosettes from Stampin' Up (colored with Ranger Color Wash) and a bottle cap from an Izze soda! I have been saving those caps, knowing they would be just perfect for my art, and I love how it gives dimension here.

This week's sponsor is Freckled Fawn. I am a huge fan! I just made an order a few weeks ago and I have been itching to use my wood chip pieces. I will have to use them soon.

If you want more information about the challenge or how to win a prize from Freckled Fawn, go to The Play Date Cafe challenge site.


No comments: