Saturday, May 25, 2013

Recent Art

You may have noticed that it's been a long time since I posted any work that wasn't for a design team!  I have been busy with my real life job, but I have had a bit of time recently to do some other fun projects. Here's a look at a couple:

1. A "She" inspired by Christy Tomlinson's workshop. This is my first girl of color and I absolutely love how she turned out.

2. A Finnabair-inspired mixed media collage. I was also inspired by Luvleescrappin on Youtube. She has an amazing amount of step-by-step videos and tutorials!




3. An art journal page inspired by Donna Downey. You can see more of it here at The Paper Haus.



4. Some easy DIY wrapped presents. See the whole tutorial here.

 5. A mixed media tag. Remember way back when I said that my stamps didn't arrive in time for a challenge? Here's where I used them! See more details of the tag here.


I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my recent projects. I hope to do many more over the summer, now that I have a bit of extra time.

No comments: