Here's what I said in Dec 2012:
1. Finish my December Daily. - nope, nothing on this yet, hopefully will get back to it as we approach the holiday season again.
2. Get published. - completed! published in the Sep2013 issue of Somerset Digital Studio
3. Learn to take better photos of my projects (perhaps make a lightbox?). - nope, haven't really done anything with this one
4. Create at least 1 project a month just for me/or for a non-required challenge. - not sure, but I have been able to take a workshops and classes just for fun this year
5. Make at least one Project: Life style spread (digital or traditional). - nope
6. Join a product design team. - nope (not sure I still want to do this one anymore)
7. Organize my craft room. -somewhat, it is definitely getting better than it was!
8. Try a new technique from by Pinterest techniques board (or elsewhere) at least once a month. - not really, but taking workshops kind of fulfilled this one in part
Ok, so I really thought I was doing better than that so far. My altered art workshop, my workshop with Finnabair, creating in the craft room at GenCon, and having some friends over to "art" with me were all highlights of my creative year, but I wouldn't have necessarily known to list them as a goal last year (if that makes any sense).
I have scaled back on creative/design teams and since doing so, I have been able to try some other things I have been meaning to do, like create some art for The Resistance, and I even started some handmade Christmas gifts!
Ok, now for some art:
1) A peek at the article in Somerset Digital Studio
2) A digital art collage using products by Captivated Visions. I actually did an interview for her recently, check it out here
3) The journal I made at the amazing workshop with Finnabair:
4) A scrapbook page I made using mostly 7 Dot products:
5) My winning project at the GenCon open craft room: